Tuesday, August 3, 2010

satisfaction

from the humble beginning as a cucumber....

Nothing is finer than walking out to your garden and picking the fruit of your own labour. I know this sounds extremely silly, but I have for years -- and the feeling  never goes away, I get such satisfaction from knowing that almost everything that I put on the supper table is produce out of love, with these two hands and the knowledge that the good Lord above, has given me. I know that the food that I feed to my family is organic, wholesome, and more nutritious than anything I could ever purchase from the grocery store. It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

....to the delicious dill pickle
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound silly at all. I agree 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog. I have enjoyed my visit here today.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sherry. Come visit again, soon.

    ReplyDelete