Friday, October 15, 2010

ramblings from to much whiskey drinking......

Our neighbour came to square up with us for renting our pasture land. A case of beer and some whiskey later, and still the world and its woes are not solved.

It is amazing how, more and more people are starting, or are already thinking  a like. It really boggles my mind how big business really runs our country and how much, we the  people, are really kept in the dark with what is actually going on in the world.

There are so many distractions out there, to keep the people from discovering what is actually going out there in the world. These distractions come in the loo of  reality tv, sports, keeping up with the Joneses and of course buy, buy and buy.

I know, one could really get into the conspiracy theories. But in my opinion, all conspiracy theories are based on some sort of fact.

I will be the first one to admit,  that I really don't understand the whole economic thing, but one thing I do understand is, that all levels of government and big  business are really screwing the little guy over. I also know that our government is starting to create - if that is the proper term that I want to use- a hyperinflation inflation situation in our nation. I think this is starting to happen in the Untied States.  I also know that this scenario is not going to be beneficial for any one of us. I also know that anybody out there that is carrying a huge debt load better think of ways of,  and  start working towards to paying if off or downsizing that debt in a big hurry. Curb your spending. Live within your means. Quit being consumers. Ask yourself before every purchase 'do you really need it?" Chances are the answer is no.

Do some research people. Educate yourselves.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I think you're right, Cheryl. And I haven't been drinking. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz

    ....well it was only three shots, I think!!! lol

    ReplyDelete