Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mule


This little lamb is the youngest of the triplets. I have been supplementing him with some of  Misty's milk a few times throughout the day. I don't think Mule (well, doesn't he look like one with those ears?) is aggressive enough to fight for one of the teats. 

I  brought Mule into the house yesterday, thinking maybe I should take him away from his mama. But than, I really don't want another spoiled lamb on my hands. I think is better for Mule to stay with his mama, and I will just go feed him.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh we've been down that "spoiled lamb" road too! He's very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cheryl.
    I've enjoyed looking back through your photos. I just don't envy any of you that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona

    All of us are getting tired of the snow. It has been a very very long winter. We can almost smell the green grass, but I think it is a phantom smell, of days long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luckybunny

    What did you end up doing with your spoiled lamb? Or, how did you stop him from being 'spoiled'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first, I wasn't sure if he was real. He is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete