Friday, April 29, 2011

Today was a busy day. I had the shearers here first thing, this morning. Sorry no photos. The gang (my kids) wouldn't let me take pictures. 

Ali Baba after her shave


Maddie is home for the weekend. Frank and I went to Drayton Tuesday afternoon. We came home last night. Frank borrowed a three point hitch,  broad cast seeder from his dad. Plus he purchased some more wood. Yes! Finally! Things are going to happen this summer. Can hardly wait! Frank  bought some seed oats from his dad too.
I also had a good visit with Liz and Jamielee. Jamielee bought me Timmies! What a good treat!

We got a few hay bales delivered also today. So I never did make it to Peace River hospital for my follow up x-ray. I guess that is what I will be doing Monday.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment