Tuesday, December 6, 2011

busy in Mrs Claus's workshop

I have been busy crochet-ing gifts for the special people on my list.



I have crochet-ed  toque and scarves for four of the grand-children. Two scarves for each of the older girls. Toques for the hubby and junior.



I have crochet a pile of dish clothes. I even sewed these oven mitts. I don't know if my hand made a good pattern though.


This isn't a very good picture, but these little 'flower-ettes' are make-up remover pads. Just toss into the wash when done. I think this is a very good idea of recycling and saving a few pennies. The instructions for making these are here and here and the pattern I used here.


 I am glad this Afghan is done. I had started it last winter, and than I fractured my thumb, and I couldn't finish it. It was suppose to be a wedding gift for Cassie and Mike. Well now it is part of their Christmas gift.


I made this shawl for my mother. 


 Maddie was kind enough to model it for me.


What kind of projects have you all been working on?


Pin It

2 comments: