Monday, January 2, 2012

January has gotten me thinking.....

source


This always happens to me. Which is a good thing. Once Christmas is over, and the new year starts, my thoughts quickly, and I mean quickly, turn to the upcoming gardening season.

Over the past few years, I try to grow more and more heirloom varieties of  vegetables. I am always on the look-out for seed catalogues that offer heirloom, open pollinated, non GMO, no chemicals, non-treated seeds. I probably spent the last two hours scouring through a lot of 'gardening' pages. I thought I would share this web page. It has, I am sure of it, every seed catalogue that Canada has to offer.


http://www.canadiangardening.com/how-to/seeds/browse-for-seed-catalogues/a/2493





Happy perusing!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Cheryl. Thanks for sharing. The last few days I've started thinking about seeds too. Was on my favourite site today (the Cottage Gardener, not all that far from here) dreaming about this year's order. Then I looked out at the ice and snow.

    Happy new year, Cheryl. Hope 2012 is a great one for you and your gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! This will be very helpful :) I know it's that time again, to get ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete