Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Road Trip


the welcome sign just outside the town of Hines Creek, AB
Today we finally made it to Rose Prairie. Well. Actually quite a ways further North than there. Seen parts of BC I have never seen before.

The Clear Hills---this area is part of  the MD that we live in

Before we left the house this morning, the radiator shop phoned. The radiator is in. Frank will head back to Peace River tomorrow morn' to pick it up. Guess what he will be doing when he gets back?


Not a very good photo, but this a snapshot of the hairpin road we had to climb  on the Rose Prairie road . A little scary pulling a trailer and the curves are at a 90 degrees 

The day today was a beautiful spring day. The temperature climbed to plus 8! Clear blue sky, and not a cloud in sight!! The truck and trailer were full of mud!! I love it! You know spring isn't far when the vehicles get full of mud!




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was so glad to hear from you. I have no idea what happened because your blog used to show up in my newsfeed and it hasn't in forever, I haven't seen any updated posts. I rejoined your site but not sure why I was gone in the first place. Regardless I'll be catching up on your blog as soon as I get a minute to sit down and read :)

    Looks like a nice road trip :) And you are right - no matter how cold or crazy the weather might get or be you know spring is here when you are knee deep in mud! :)

    ReplyDelete