Monday, April 8, 2013

the growing season begins!...

When we moved here, there wasn't to many goodies that were left behind. Which is a blessing, compared to the last placed we lived! In one of the lean-tos that were attached to the garage, there was a huge heavy metal shelving unit.  The shelves are about six feet long, and about four feet wide. I think it is about ten feet tall.

 Frank adjusted the shelves and rigged up fluorescent lights on chains so the height can be adjusted. It is crude, but I am thrilled! 



The boys hauled the shelf to the garage, and that is were I'll be starting my seedlings. The garage is heated, and I have some heat mats. So with crossed fingers, I am hoping that my carefully chosen, precious, tiny seeds of life, will grow.








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment